An administrator in StaffMap can add a custom 'Employee Details' form field using the 'Manage Staff' tool. Each field type is handles a specific type of detail differently. Custom field can be a single line text box, a multi-line textbox, a list, a checkbox, a number, date, or phone number.
How to Add a Custom Employee Field
- In the Sidebar Menu, select Staff.
- Select any employee in the list to open their Employee Details form.
- When the Employee Details form appears, click the Edit button.
- At the bottom of the Employee Details form, select Edit Fields.
- From the top toolbar, select the Add button.
- In the Resulting Field Properties panel, enter a Name and select a Type from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Save button to save any changes.