Administrators in StaffMap may upload a backed up project. Project back ups are portable and can be uploaded to other installations of StaffMap on other servers than its origin.
How to Upload a Project Back Up to StaffMap:
Note - Project back ups must have the "*.map.zip"
file extension. This type of file is created when a back up is made in StaffMap.
- Run StaffMap to display the 'Manage Projects' form.
- Select the Upload Project button.
- In your File Explorer, select the .map.zip back up file on your server.
- Select Open.
- Wait for StaffMap to process the back up and add it to the manage projects form.
Note - If there is a project with the same name already in the manage projects form, a unique suffix will be assigned to the uploaded project.
If your project does not appear in the manage projects form:
- Refresh the browser.
- Make sure the file you are uploading has the .map.zip file format in the name.